Q&A with Our New Corporate Ambassador, Nicole O’Leary
After a busy Summer, Nicole O’Leary, our Rooms Division Duty Manager, has been chosen to be our Corporate Ambassador. Nicole will now be on hand for all our corporate guests stay in The Metropole Hotel. We sat down with Nicole to get her know her more!
1. How do you start your day?
I wake up every morning about 8am, drink an espresso and go for walk for some fresh air.
2. If you could have any superpower what would it be?
Sometimes I wish I could be invisible.
3. What’s your favourite social media platform?
My favourite social media platform is Instagram.
4. What drew you to work at Trigon Hotels?
I am currently on my placement from Shannon College of Hotel Management and I felt that becoming a team member of Trigon can help me grow and progress in my career as I have been given my first managerial role here.
5. What’s your favourite tipple?
I love to drink cocktails especially Espresso Martinis.
6. How are you managing to maintain your physical and mental wellbeing during COVID-19?
I like to go for a walk everyday and on my days off I go for a Starbucks and some retail therapy with friends.
7. Working closely with our corporate guests, you must know a thing or two about productivity, what’s your top tip to be your most effective at work?
To be productive, I always ensure that I have a check list of what needs to be done for the day or week. This sets me a goal for the week while taking on suggestions and trying to improve new ways of doing things better for myself and guests.
8. Top Netflix recommendation?
I am addicted to Dynasty, excitedly waiting for the next season.
Have a corporate enquiry?
Whether it is a corporate getaway, organising a team building day or just away for work, The Metropole Hotel is the perfect city centre location for you. With newly refurbished meeting rooms and our Corporate Ambassador, Nicole, on hand, we can assist you and your organisation to meet your needs. Contact Kylie, our Group Corporate & MICE Sales Manager for more information..