Jazz Guinness Cocktail
1/2 shot Vodka
1/2 shot Black’s Kinsale Spiced Rum
Shot of Espresso
Brown Sugar Syrup
Shot of Guinness
Cocoa powder to garnish
Jazzing up the Martini…
- Fill a glass with crushed ice to cool.
- Add ice to your cocktail shaker.
- Add 1/2 shot of vodka to your shaker.
- Blacks Kinsale spiced rum (add to tastem, 1/2 shot should do)
- Add a shot of espresso
- Add a teaspoon of brown sugar syrup, or more to taste, to add sweetness (to make the sugar syrup mix equal parts brown sugar boiling water)
- last but not least, add a shot of Guinness.
- Shake in your cocktail strainer,
- Remove the ice from the glass
- Double strain into the glass
- Sprinkle cocoa powder on stop to garnish!
Serve & Enjoy!
Please enjoy responsibly. For Over 18s only.