Cork City Centre Hotel
The Metropole Hotel Cork
The Metropole Hotel is one of the best known hotels in Cork and is renowned for the finest hospitality.
- Central Location: The Metropole Hotel Cork is a short stroll from the many excellent shops, boutiques, theatres, galleries and of course the business district of Cork, making it the ideal location for Cork City Hotel breaks and business travellers alike.
- Best Price Guarantee: By booking direct on our website and cutting out the middlemen we guarantee you the best price for your room and complimentary breakfast.
- Public Transport: The hotel is also located close to the rail and bus stations, making it easily accessible.
- Free Newspapers and Magazines: All guests can avail of free local, national and international newspaper and magazines when they stay with us by downloading the Pressreader App on iOS or Android.
- Relax: During your stay you will be accommodated in one of 112 tastefully decorated bedrooms, equipped with all necessities to ensure a comfortable and relaxing stay at this Cork city hotel. The Metropole Hotel Cork even serves breakfast until noon at weekends and Bank Holidays, making it ideal for a relaxing weekend break! Complimentary Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel with 100Mb Internet bandwidth.
- Conference Facilities: The Metropole also offers conference and meeting facilities of the highest standards, providing efficient friendly service with an attention to detail that’s second to none. Our facilities include a suite of 12 superb meeting rooms, ranging in style from intimate drawing rooms to a grand ballroom.
- Perfect for Weddings: The Metropole is a superb location for intimate weddings from 10 people up to 250 people in a variety of room sizes and has all the facilities to provide the perfect wedding venue.
- Bar and Restaurant: The Met Bar at the Metropole Hotel Cork is situated at the front of the hotel, along MacCurtain Street. It is a spacious, elegant and traditional style bar, split over two levels. The Met Bar possesses a wonderful relaxing and intimate ambience. Our stylish new La Trattoria offers great food with Italian dishes made from the finest local produce, served daily from 12.30 until 9.30pm.
- Leisure Centre: All guests staying at the Metropole Hotel Cork, can also enjoy complimentary access to the Leisure Centre. Leeside Leisure is a White Flag Awarded Leisure Centre with superb facilities, which include a 20m Swimming Pool, with three pool areas, Jacuzzi, Sauna, Steam Room and a fully equipped gym with cardiovascular and weights area.
- Car Parking: Secure Car Parking is available in St Patricks Quay Car Park for a discounted price of €7.50 per 24 hours and is located just a two minute walk from the Hotel with the pedestrian entrance on MacCurtain Street. The entrance for cars is located on St Patricks Quay and car park passes should be collected from reception before checking in.
Pursue perfection, and pursue it passionately, knowing all the while we can never attain it. But along the way, we will attain excellence. #PPP
Advance Purchase Deals7 Days Advance Purchase RatePay in advance and save on your hotel room! From €71 Per Room
Easter BreaksCelebrate Easter at The Metropole HotelIncluded in the package is 2 nights accommodation with breakfast each morning. Create your own Easter Egg with our very own "Easter Bunny" Chef. All from €139 per person