Murphy’s Cork Oyster & Seafood Festival
The Cork Oyster Festival 2019 sponsored by Murphys Irish Stout will take place in The Metropole Hotel from Friday 20th September until Sunday 22nd September.
The festival, in its 7th year will be a celebration that will be centred in the Metropole but will also take place in other venues across Cork City.
We will have live music, an exciting food trail and plenty of other aspects that will happen over the weekend.
If you’re not an Oyster lover, it’ll still be a wonderfully exciting weekend that you won’t want to miss.
We are offering our guests an exclusive Pearl Package for this event, including:
2 nights Bed & Breakfast and an arrange of activities that will ensure a great week is to be had by all.
*Opening night Drinks and Oyster reception along with a Jameson barrel masterclass with head cooper from the Jameson Distillery Ger Buckley
* Dinner in The Met on Friday evening
* Tickets to Paddy Casey Live on the Friday night 20th September
* Exclusive Jameson & Oyster masterclass hosted by Patrick McMurray “ Shucker Paddy” at the Met at 7pm on Saturday
* Ticket to The Frank & Walters Live on the Saturday night 21st September
* Sunday, access to the All-Ireland Oyster Shucking Competition featuring International & National Championships with live entertainment from 2pm