The Everyman Theatre
Cork’s original Palace of Varieties, The Everyman, is a beautiful 650 seat theatre. A listed building and steeped in history, The Everyman is a jewel in the crown of Cork’s Victorian Quarter.
Come for a great night out and see how The Everyman’s vision of “Maintaining Tradition and Breaking New Ground” comes to life. A favourite with audiences and performers alike – The Everyman holds a special place in the hearts of every visitor!
As we are right next door to The Everyman, make an evening of it and book pre-theatre dinner, cocktails, or both at our newly refurbished bar and restaurant, The Met.
Reserve your Table with us, here.
For just €2, patrons of The Everyman can now park in Q-Park Carroll’s Quay from 6pm to midnight. Simply present your ticket to the front of house staff at The Everyman to have your ticket validated.
What's Coming Up
- 13 March, 8:00pm: Keith Barry – Insanity – CANCELLED
- 14 March, 8:00pm: Laura O’Mahony – The People’s Princess – CANCELLED
- 15 March, 7:00pm: When Irish Eyes are Smiling – St Patrick’s Week 20th Anniversary Concert – CANCELLED
- 18 – 19 March, 8:00pm: The Crucible – Presented by BOLT Productions – CANCELLED
- 20 March, 8:00pm: Chris Kent: Christy Doesn’t Live Here – CANCELLED
- 21 March, 8:00pm: The Illegals with Niamh Kavanagh – CANCELLED
- 24 – 25 March, 8:00pm: The Morning After the Life Before – Presented by Gúna Nua Theatre – CANCELLED
- 28 March, 7:00pm: Lords of Strut: Absolute Legends – CANCELLED
- 7 – 18 April, 7:30pm: The Lonesome West – Presented by The Everyman
In person: 15 MacCurtain Street, Cork
Phone: +353 (0)21 450 1673