The Everyman Theatre
Cork’s original Palace of Varieties, The Everyman, is a beautiful 650 seat theatre. A listed building and steeped in history, The Everyman is a jewel in the crown of Cork’s Victorian Quarter.
Come for a great night out and see how The Everyman’s vision of “Maintaining Tradition and Breaking New Ground” comes to life. A favourite with audiences and performers alike – The Everyman holds a special place in the hearts of every visitor!
As we are right next door to The Everyman, make an evening of it and book pre-theatre dinner, cocktails, or both at our newly refurbished bar and restaurant, The Met.
Reserve your Table with us, here.
For just €2, patrons of The Everyman can now park in Q-Park Carroll’s Quay from 6pm to midnight. Simply present your ticket to the front of house staff at The Everyman to have your ticket validated.
What's Coming Up
- 30 November – 12 January, 1:30pm & 7:30pm: Jack & The Beanstalk – The Everyman Panto.
- 18 January, 8.00pm: Simon and Garfunkel – Through the Years **SOLD OUT**
- 20 – 23 January, 8.00pm: Blackwater Babble – Presented by BrokenCrow
- 24 January, 8.00pm: Laughter Lounge Live!
- 25 January, 8.00pm: Enya Martin – Would Ya Be Able?
- 26 January, 12.00pm & 2.30pm: Bosco’s Magical Garden and Sleeping Beauty – Presented by Paula Lambert’s Puppet Theatre
- 28 January, 8.00pm: Deirdre and the Sons of Usna – Presented by John O’Brien & The Everyman
- 2 February, 8:00pm: A Viennese Strauss Gala
- 4 – 6 February, 8:00pm: Crowman – with Jon Kenny
- 7 February, 8:00pm: One Night of Adele – Featuring Christina Rogers and her band
- 8 February, 8:00pm: Johnny Cash Roadshow
- 9 February, 8:00pm: Tintown – Presented by Blue Raincoat Theatre Company
- 11 – 13 February, 8:00pm: What I (Don’t) Know about Autism – Presented by Jody O’Neill and Abbey Theatre
- 14 February, 8:00pm: Eddi Reader
- 15 – 16 February, 13 March, 8:00pm: Keith Barry – Insanity
- 17 – 20 February, 8:00pm: A Holy Show
- 21 February, 7:30pm: Mark Beaumont – Around the World in 80 Days
- 22 February, 8:00pm: Beyond the Horizon – Irish Pink Floyd Experience
- 23 February, 7:30pm: Who’s Sorry Now: The Story of Connie Francis (& Bobby Dairn) – The Everyman Sunday Songbook
- 25 February, 8:00pm: Hansel and Gretel – An Irish National Opera, Theatre Lovett & Abbey Theatre co-production
- 27 – 28 February, 9.45am & 12 noon and 29 February, 12 noon & 2.30pm: Revolting Rhymes – Presented by Tom Crowley and The Everyman
- 28 – 29 February, 8:00pm: Jason Byrne – Wrecked but Ready
- 10 – 12 March, 8:00pm: Barry Mc Govern in Watt by Samuel Beckett
- 13 March, 8;00pm: Keith Barry – Insanity
In person: 15 MacCurtain Street, Cork
Phone: +353 (0)21 450 1673