The Everyman Theatre
Cork’s original Palace of Varieties, The Everyman, is a beautiful 650 seat theatre. A listed building and steeped in history, The Everyman is a jewel in the crown of Cork’s Victorian Quarter.
Come for a great night out and see how The Everyman’s vision of “Maintaining Tradition and Breaking New Ground” comes to life. A favourite with audiences and performers alike – The Everyman holds a special place in the hearts of every visitor!
In person 15 MacCurtain Street, Cork
Phone +353 (0)21 450 1673
RESERVE A TABLE AT THE MET:
As we are right next door to The Everyman, make an evening of it and book pre-theatre dinner, cocktails, or both at our newly refurbished bar and restaurant, The Met.
For just €2, patrons of The Everyman can now park in Q-Park Carroll’s Quay from 6pm to midnight. Simply present your ticket to the front of house staff at The Everyman to have your ticket validated.
WHAT’S COMING UP
- 3rd – 7th September, 7:30pm: How it is (Part 2) – Presented by Gare Saint Lazare. Click here to book your stay for the show.
- 11th September, 7:30pm: Ocean Film Festival – World Tour. Click here to book your stay for the show.
- 13th September, 6:00pm: Richard Reed Parry’s Quiet River – Sounds from a Safe Harbour. Click here to book your stay for the show.
- 18th – 21st September, 8:00pm: The Alternative – Presented by Fishamble. Click here to book your stay for the show.
- 26th September – 5th October (excluding Sunday), 7:30pm, Matinee 2nd October, 1:00pm and 5th October, 2:00pm: Asking for It – Presented by Landmark Productions and The Everyman. Click here to book your stay for the show.
- 30th November – 12th January, 1:30pm & 7:30pm: Jack & The Beanstalk – The Everyman Panto. Click here to book your stay for the show.