Wedding Venue Cork City
Weddings in Cork
You have picked a date…
Now pick the perfect classic and contemporary wedding venue Cork City.
The Metropole Wedding Hotel in Cork is a superb location for intimate weddings from 10 people up to 250 people, in a variety of room sizes. Located in the heart of Cork City, quietly elegant, warm and friendly, the Metropole Hotel has all the facilities to provide the perfect wedding venue from only €45 per person.
Our gift to you:
- A dedicated Wedding coordinator to assist and advise you on menu options and the finer details in the lead up to your big day
- Complimentary tasting of your wedding menu in The Bistro
- Complimentary Champagne and Red Carpet Welcome for the Bride and Groom on arrival
- Complimentary Freshly Brewed Tea & Coffee Reception for your guests
- Tables decorated with white linen and napkins
- Personalised Souvenir Menus Fresh Floral Arrangements and Candles
- Overnight stay in our Bridal Suite for the Bride and Groom
- Cake Stand and knife
- Roving Microphone for your speeches
- Two Complimentary Bedrooms which includes breakfast for the parents of the bride and groom
- Deluxe Accommodation at a special rate for your guests with complimentary use of the leisure centre.
- We will only hold one wedding per day so on your unforgettable day our focus is you.
- Celebratory overnight stay in our Bridal Suite with Champagne on the occasion of your First Wedding Anniversary in The Metropole Cork
'Absolutely fantastic! We got married on the 22nd of March 2013 in St. Patrick's Church and we had the reception in the Metropole hotel on McCurtain Street. We first met the wedding co-ordinator, who sold the venue to us completely by being so friendly and helpful and by listening to us and accommodating our every request. She is an incredibly easy person to deal with for something as complicated as a wedding. The head chef is incredibly friendly and genuine and very easy to get along with - but very highly skilled. We never left the hotel between Friday and Sunday check-out - we were so comfortable and well looked after in the Metropole we didn't want to leave. We never once wanted for a single thing - one or other member of staff was already providing the solution for our needs before we even realised we needed anything. Without her ever-present support in the last week we would have been lost. I cannot emphasize enough how highly I rate the service we received from every single member of staff in the Metropole hotel. I hope senior management take note because they need to be made aware that they currently employ the most competitive staff in any of the hotels in Cork City centre and I would dare say further afield too. Everything on the day of the wedding had to follow a strict timeline and we had a lot happening. Not only did everything run smoothly timewise, but we were also treated to the VIP Lounge and wine cellar by the hotel for some of the most beautiful wedding photos any bride could wish to be in. The waiters and waitresses and bar staff were absolutely on the ball, and the food came on time and hot to the right places and the wine and toasts flowed as we had requested. The waiting staff have a very good understanding of the kitchen. Even after the wedding Phil called us simply to say he was sorry he missed us leaving and to ensure us we are welcome in the hotel any time we like and to reassure us we could stay again on our anniversary. The day after the wedding Martin, Mary and Sarah were each one of them immensely polite, courteous and thoughtful in dealing with us and our families in the Met bar downstairs. All of the staff were so personal with us that it felt like we had known them for years. I would recommend the Metropole Hotel in Cork to any bride and groom to be. I could type so much more about the high standard of staff and service in the Metropole, but I need to leave space for other comments!'
Review from Ciara B via TripAdvisor.