The Everyman Theatre
Cork’s original Palace of Varieties, The Everyman, is a beautiful 650 seat theatre. A listed building and steeped in history, The Everyman is a jewel in the crown of Cork’s Victorian Quarter.
Come for a great night out and see how The Everyman’s vision of “Maintaining Tradition and Breaking New Ground” comes to life. A favourite with audiences and performers alike - The Everyman holds a special place in the hearts of every visitor!
Your seat is waiting!
In person 15 MacCurtain Street, Cork
Phone +353 (0)21 450 1673
WHAT'S COMING UP
- 6th January, 8 pm: Frances Black & Kieran Goss Reunion Tour. To find out more, click here.
- 18th January, 8 pm: One Night with Adele with Sarah Evans - star od 'Adele at the BBC'. To find out more, click here.
- 19th January, 8 pm: Fat Chancers: Bernard O'Shea & Karl Spain. To find out more, click here.
- 26th January, 8 pm: Giz a Laugh featuring Enya Martin and cast performing madcap comedy sketches plus stand up comedy. To find out more, click here.
- 27th January, 12 Noon & 2:30 pm: Bosco's Garden & Snow White, Bosco;s 40th Anniversary Tour. To find out more, click here.
- 29th & 30th January, 8 pm: Bat the Father Rabbit The Son written by & starring Donal O'Kelly. To find out more, click here.