The Everyman Theatre
Cork’s original Palace of Varieties, The Everyman, is a beautiful 650 seat theatre. A listed building and steeped in history, The Everyman is a jewel in the crown of Cork’s Victorian Quarter.
Come for a great night out and see how The Everyman’s vision of “Maintaining Tradition and Breaking New Ground” comes to life. A favourite with audiences and performers alike - The Everyman holds a special place in the hearts of every visitor!
In person 15 MacCurtain Street, Cork
Phone +353 (0)21 450 1673
RESERVE A TABLE AT THE MET:
As we are right next door to The Everyman, make an evening of it and book pre-theatre dinner, coktails, or both at our newly refurbished bar and restaurant, The Met.
For just €2, patrons of The Everyman can now park in Q-Park Carroll's Quay from 6pm to midnight. Simply present your tickt to the front of house staff at The Everyman to have your ticket validated.
WHAT'S COMING UP
- Every Wednesdays & Saturdays, 1pm: Behind the Scenes Tour. Click here to book your stay for the show.
- 6th July, 7:30pm: Sean & Conor Price - Presented by Pat Egan. Click here to book your stay for the show.
- 16th July – 17th August, 7.30pm (excl. Sun & Mon): The Odd Couple (Female Version) – Presented by The Everyman. Click here to book your stay for the show.
- 22nd July, 8:00pm: Saving Grace - Presented by MCD. Click here to book your stay for the show
- 5th August, 8:00pm: Muldoon's Picnic - Presentedby Poetry Ireland. Click here to book your stay for the show.