The Everyman Theatre
Cork’s original Palace of Varieties, The Everyman, is a beautiful 650 seat theatre. A listed building and steeped in history, The Everyman is a jewel in the crown of Cork’s Victorian Quarter.
Come for a great night out and see how The Everyman’s vision of “Maintaining Tradition and Breaking New Ground” comes to life. A favourite with audiences and performers alike - The Everyman holds a special place in the hearts of every visitor!
Your seat is waiting!
In person 15 MacCurtain Street, Cork
Phone +353 (0)21 450 1673
WHAT'S COMING UP
- 8th September, 8:00pm: Frankie's Guys. A celebration of Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons.
- 11th - 13th September, 8:00pm: Looking Deadly. It's a fun night out with a twist
- 14th September, 7:30pm: Ocean Film Festival. The world's most amazing ocean films, from above and below the surface.
- 15th September, 8:00pm: Camilla Grielhsel in Mamasongue. A celebration of songs from around the world.
- 18th - 20th September, 8:00pm: The Mai. An epic tale of three generations of family inspired by love but shattered by inescapable reality.
AND THERE’S MORE!!
- 13th – 20th October: World Premiere The Nightingale and The Rose From the short story by Oscar Wilde. To find out more click here.