The Everyman Theatre
Cork’s original Palace of Varieties, The Everyman, is a beautiful 650 seat theatre. A listed building and steeped in history, The Everyman is a jewel in the crown of Cork’s Victorian Quarter.
Come for a great night out and see how The Everyman’s vision of “Maintaining Tradition and Breaking New Ground” comes to life. A favourite with audiences and performers alike - The Everyman holds a special place in the hearts of every visitor!
Your seat is waiting!
In person 15 MacCurtain Street, Cork
Phone +353 (0)21 450 1673
WHAT'S COMING UP
- 1st - 5th October, 8:00pm: Shawlies - €27|€25|€9
- 6th October, 8:00pm: Colin Murphy - The Bald Ambition Tour - €22|€20
- 7th October, 7:30pm: Sunday Songbook: Jim Reeves Story - €25
- 10th October, 8:00pm: Reading Series in the Everyman Bar - Johnno's War by Ger Fitzgibbon - €9
- 11th October, 8:00pm: Reading Series in the Everyman Bar - Bitterweed by Ailís ní Riain - €9
- 13th – 20th October (excluding 15th & 18th October), 8:00pm: World Premiere The Nightingale and The Rose an Opera by John O'Brien from the short stories by Oscar Wilde. To find out more click here - €35|€27|€17
- 15th October, 8:00pm: Waterford Whispers News Live - €25
- 18th October, 8:00pm: A Night on the Town - €25|€20|€50 VIP
- 22nd - 24th October, 8:00pm: An Evening with Michael Harding - €27|€25|€9
- 26th - 28th October: Guinness Cork Jazz Festival - Tickets are available on the festival website