3 Night Blarney Castle Experience
Enjoy a luxury break in Cork
Treat yourself to a three-night breakaway in the heart of Cork City Centre. Relax and unwind at the heart of the Victorian Quarter in Cork City, close to Cork’s best bars and restaurants and within walking distance of Cork city’s main attractions, shops and riverside walks.
This offer includes our exclusive Blarney experience in collaboration with Blarney Castle and Gardens:
- Enjoy a three night stay for two people sharing
- A delectable 2-course dinner made with locally sourced produce is included on one evening in our restaurant, The MET Cork.
- Sumptuous breakfast in the Riverview Room on all mornings
- Passes to Blarney Castle and Gardens – built over 600 years ago with new and exciting garden features.
- An Afternoon Tea picnic, prepared by our Head Chef to take with you and enjoy in the Castle grounds (can also be enjoyed in our Tea Room, guests choice.)
Enjoy a touch of luxury in our hotel, with our dedicated Concierge team on hand to help you plan your trip and make and reservations or bookings you might need during your stay.
€153 per night
Enjoy exceptional service from our team, as well as amazing food and dining experience, whilst you immerse yourself in heritage, history, legends and landscaping at Blarney Castle & Gardens.
Why Visit Blarney Castle & Gardens?
Blarney Castle was built nearly six hundred years ago by one of Ireland’s greatest chieftains, Cormac MacCarthy, and has been attracting attention beyond Munster ever since. Over the last few hundred years, millions have flocked to Blarney, making it a world landmark and one of Ireland’s greatest treasures, best known for the Blarney Stone, the legendary Stone of Eloquence, found at the top of the Tower. Rumour has it, anyone who kisses it will receive the ‘Gift of the Gab’ – you’ll never again be lost for words.
While you are there, here are some activities you may enjoy:
- Exploring the Castle – Explore the rooms and dungeons and learn a little about life in the middle ages
- Rock Close – an enchanted spot where you will find the Wishing Steps, Sacrificial Altar of the Ancient Druids, Stone Circle, fairy Glade and Boardwalk.
- Poison Garden – A sight to behold for anyone, especially Harry Potter fans, where you will find Wolfsbane, Mandrake, Opium, Cannabis and more
- The Seven Sisters – the mysterious circle of sacred stones behind an and ancient Celtic legend
- The Jungle – complete with bamboo viewing platform showcasing exotic plants in an Irish climate