Cork Oyster Festival
at The Metropole Hotel Cork
Cork Oyster Festival | Friday 20th September - Sunday 22nd September
The festival, in its 7th year will be a celebration that will be centred in the Metropole but will also take place in other venues across Cork City.
We will have live music, an exciting food trail and plenty of other aspects that will happen over the weekend.
If you're not an Oyster lover, it'll still be a wonderfully exciting weekend that you won't want to miss.
Cork Oyster Festival Schedule of Events
The full schedule for the 2019 Cork Oyster & Seafood Festival is yet to be announced. The provisional schedule of events is as follows:
Friday 20th September
- 8:00pm - 11:30pm: Opening Night at The Murphy's Cork Oyster & Seafood Festival - Buy your tickets here.
- 8:00pm - 9:30pm: A Jameson Experience with Head Cooper, Ger Buckley - Buy your tickets here.
- 8:30pm - 11:30pm: Paddy Casey Live - Buy your tickets here.
Saturday 21st September
- 9:00pm - 12:00am: The Frank & Walters Live - Buy your tickets here.
Sunday 22nd September
- The Cork Oyster & Seafood Festival All Ireland Shucking Competition
'The duration of the stay was very good and the facilities available were excellent. A brilliant hotel in a prime location in cork. The food was delicious and at the breakfast buffet there was a wonderful selection of different varieties of both hot and cold food.'
Review from robyno390 via TripAdvisor.