Stylish & Comfortable Hotel Rooms - The Metropole Hotel Is The Place To Stay In Cork City Centre
View Our Hotel Deals & B&B Rates
At The Metropole Hotel we offer a wide range of newly refurbished, luxury hotel rooms in Cork City Centre. Whether you are only looking for one night B&B in Cork or a longer stay we have some of the best Cork hotel deals to be found in the City.
Modern amenities surround you, including a high-definition flat-screen TV, USP connect points, high-speed Internet access and room service ideal for both leisure and business travellers alike. This, coupled with our desirable location, makes The Metropole the perfect place to stay in City. Guests can also enjoy full use of our leisure centre with swimming pool, hot tub, steam room and fully equipped gym.
All of our rooms feature the following amenities as standard:
- Non-smoking rooms as standard
- En-suite with bath/shower
- Cable television
- Iron & board
- Non-allergenic duvets & pillows
- Direct dial telephone
- Superfast 300MB Wi-Fi internet access
- Room service
- Laundry service
- Guest amenities
- Complimentary Newspapers and Magazines to download or read from around the world via our free Press Reader App for Android, Microsoft and Apple Products.
From Monday 7th January 2019 our recently refurbished executive rooms will be bookable with an all-new executive room package which will be available for a supplement of €40 per room per night
What will be available in your executive room upgrade will include:
- Additional decorative soft furnishings
- Nespresso Machine for the perfect early morning coffee
- Daily Irish Examiner newspaper
- Irish Tatler Magazine
- Elderflower Tonic for 2 guests
- Additional Paul Costello Toiletries
- Turndown service from 6pm with a lavender scented gift
Here is what our guests have to say ….
“The staff were so friendly, the bed was very comfortable, room spotless, breakfast really tasty and location was spot on. I defo recommend staying here and we will be back. Great job!! :)”
“The staff were excellent, very friendly and helpful. The room was spacious with a lovely big shower and complimentary toiletries.” Amanda, Ireland