Twin Rooms in Cork City Centre
With age and elegance of the building comes the fact that each and every bedroom is of a different size, however they do all boast these common features:
- Non-smoking rooms as standard
- En-suite with bath/shower
- Cable television
- Iron & board
- Non-allergenic duvets & pillows
- Direct dial telephone
- New Superfast Wi-Fi internet access
- Room service
- Complimentary Newspapers and Magazines to download or read from around the world via our free Press Reader App for Android, Microsoft and Apple Products.
Luxury in a Perfect Location
'My husband and I selected the Metropole because I'd seen it on a previous trip and liked the location - a short walk from the train station and perfectly situated to take advantage of all Cork has to offer. We sprung for a nicer room as it was our first vacation as a married couple and we were not disappointed. The room was huge and nicely furnished with windows overlooking MacCurtain Street and a large bathroom. Breakfast with a panoramic view of the River Lee was just the cherry on top! We're already planning on staying at the Metropole again!'
Review from Megan T via TripAdvisor.