Accounts Assistant ( fixed term contract )
We are currently recruiting an Accounts Assistant on a fixed term contract (six months).
The purpose of the job:
To perform all assigned duties of the accounts department to the required standard in a timely & agreed manner.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Matching invoices to delivery dockets.
- Entering Supplier Invoices into the accounts package.
- Supplier Statement Reconciliation's.
- Creditor Payments.
- Dealing with supplier queries regarding payments.
- Issuing Debtors Invoices.
- Sending Monthly Statements.
- Resolving customer queries regarding debtors ledger.
- Collection and management of overdue payments.
- Processing of weekly and monthly payroll.
- Ensuring all employee records are up to date on payroll.
- Dealing with all aspects of the payroll process, preparation and filing P45's & P30's to Ros.
- Maintaining employee holiday records.
- Dealing with all pay related queries from staff.
- Preparing Daily Lodgements.
- Reconciliation of Credit Cards & Cash Payments.
- Updating relevant spreadsheets on a daily basis.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a similiar role.
- A focus on achieving high standards.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excel / Word / Outlook.
- Opera / Sage / Timepoint and Micropay experience.
If you feel you would be suitable for the position(s) listed above, please apply online with a covering letter and CV detailing your qualifications and experience and email to Roger Russell: firstname.lastname@example.org